• You reach me with a brief, informations about your project, what you want to say, references you like or don’t like and your marketing and communication objectives.
• If you have a budget, you can tell me or, if you think your budget won’t be a stop for creativity, keep it secret.
• I work on a creative proposal, so you get a concept, direction intention and storyboard. I create the planning and quote or, if too complex, I ask my producer at GANG Life to do it.
• We meet, so we can discuss the creative proposal, planning and estimate.
• You give a go / no go.
• We start prepping the project.
• Pre-production meeting: we validate everything that has been prepared.
• We shoot
• We digitalise and securise raw material
• We post-produce
• Post-production meeting: we validate or modify
• Finish: we release what has been created.
Please, note that while being a freelancer, I consider myself as a member of the teams of my clients,
so you can truly count me by your side, deeply involved to make every project a success.
To get a brief idea about prices, please click here.